LQ SPEED RELEASE: Everyday Monster Girls Chapter 51

Honorable mentions to this guy:
This_guy

Unlike stated on the last page (damn the way Japan labels releases), the hiatus is this and next month.
I might or might not change that in the release, so spread the news.
To download, click here.

18 comments
  1. KonaStar said:

Thank you very much for the chapter. If the note on last page is correct, May issue is out on 19/3 and June is on 19/4, then MonMusu will be out again on 19/5. Too long

2. Geese1 said:

Thanks for the new release!

3. psycholobster said:

Thank you very much for the release. This was a really good chapter. Loved how cute Papi was. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

4. Northlander said:

Gnargh!

“We will not be releasing anything over the next two months. Now…. ENJOY THIS CLIFFHANGER ENDING, MOUHAHAHAHAHA!”

5. Yosumarainesu said:

Seems that you guys didn’t plan to hold this one for a while :v

Thanks, for the hard work guys.

For anyone that want to fill the 2 months gap, you might want to check the I <3 Monmusu books. 3 volumes have been released in the US and the 4th volumes will come probably April-May. There's also the OVA that will come out in April.

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

How do they compare to the “original” release? I’ve seen them, and I had flashbacks to Negima and its many different confusing iterations.

• Mavado said:

The stories and artwork varies a lot depending on the artist. Overall, I find them to be pretty fun sidestories.

6. ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

What’s this? Lala actually doing some work? The underworld must have frozen over or something.

(I sort of like that they made her Scottish(/Irish?) in the American release of the manga. Adds a bit of flair to her, outside her not having a good head on her shoulders.

7. Cezar said:

>two months with no MonMusu

Time for cryogenic stasis.

8. hirumono said:

Yay! Thanks for the new chapter!

But… two months gap? Cliffhanger? SUU??? O_O’

Nooooooo…

9. wolfy said:

I’ll admit i’m surprised w/ the development lala’s character is getting. She was introduced as a chuuni’ girl, we get a small glimpse of her “serious” side during the chapter where kimihoto has multiple near-death experiences, and finally this chapter..which ups her srs side even more..

Makes me wonder if there are other liminals out there that have true supernatural ability

10. Mr. Nowhere said:

Thanks for this installment.

I loved watching Lala put Kyuri’s dad in his place (Don’t mess with the Dullahan)

11. halloween20 said:

um…
    do i get it right..?
    no chapter on march and april, so new chapter on may.
    new release here on june ?

12. KonaStar said:

Any news about the second OVA w/ english subs?

• MysticX said:

According to the /Monstermusume reddit, people are working on it,and they’re about halfway done, it took a few days to get a good raw…

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

In junction with this, any word on the second season? Last I heard it was rumored to be confirmed… which in the grand scheme of things, means nothing if not factually confirmed.