LQ SPEED RELEASE: Everyday Monster Girls Chapter 41

Friendly reminder that we will NOT fix links in the release posts and that you should check the releases page for updated links!

Furthermore, there is no Japanese release this month, so chapter 43 will be released in next month’s comic Ryu.

To download, click here.
We won’t upload low quality releases to the bot!

About the delay:
As you might have noticed, the scanlation took longer than usual (even for a low quality release) and the translator is different.
That’s because TF, our usual translator, is on hiatus for all scanlation work until next month due to real life.
At the same time our backup TL, tanktopfag (TTF), moved and didn’t have internet or a working computer for quite a while, so we had a translator from the main team translate this chapter.

93 comments
  1. Grip said:

I can understand that you are having RL troubles, you guys really work hard to get this series out.

I do not mind waiting for each chapter that you release, it feels like finding treasure when ever you release these chapters and after a long while it feels good to get surprised when you release one after a long while 🙂

• White-Fox said:

Thank you for the chapter.

I agree with Grip, I don’t mind waiting because RL takes priority. 😀

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

Like Fawful before me, I HAVE PATIENCE!

• hirumono said:

I totally agree! THANKS A LOT guys, you do an astounding work despite RL problems, and every time I download a chapter it’s a joy!
      Keep it up! 😉

2. KonaStar said:

I can’t thank you enough. Forever thanks.

3. you don't know me said:

thanks alot for posting you guys are truly the best around i hope your RL problems lessen cause i can’t wait to see more but i understand if they take a while

4. Robpcfl said:

Thanks for the latest chapter release!!! Keep them coming!!!!

5. M M said:

I Hope TF gets everything taken care of and back on track.

I hate hearing about bad shit happening to good people, you know?

6. Seifa said:

I won’t hide the fact i was losing my patience, but since i’m not paying a dime for this scanlation i don’t have the right to complain.
    I’m happy you didn’t drop this project and you still managed to release this chapter regardless of the problems you had.

Thank you very much for your work. <3

7. ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

For a girl who is sensitive about her height/weight, is extremely frilly and girly-girl-ish, and is generally a kind innocent person…. she is VERY laid back about being seen naked. Ogres are sumthin’. |:3
    Tio’s probably my favorite of the MONs.

Nice to see Kii again, and Polt. As well as more antics. I love me some hi-jinx and madness. Polt always seems to bring that to the party. (Tho’ I remember them saying that her nose is extremely fine-tuned. If so: [a] how was she not HORRIBLY offended by the garbage, and [b] how did she not SMELL OUT the hot springs?)

Something about that last comment from Polt makes me think the auxiliary girls (Kii, Polt, etc) may end up falling for Kimihito’s Terminal Nice Guy Syndrome. At least Polt, possibly Kii. Maybe not so much Draco (as they’ve sorta explained she’s a solid left-fielder, at least I think so).

Anyway, great chapter as always gents. I may enjoy the punnitude of the official releases (and I am willing to support the man, being a forefather of monstergirl integration into manga), I think I prefer your HQ releases in terms of actually translating the dialogue.

Keep up the great work, regardless of how long it takes, and may Chaos follow in your wake.

• Touhoufanatic said:

it not just tio though, all of the extra species, as we’ve seen many times, have a significant lack of care about mixed bathing, and a different idea on being seen naked. they find it embarrassing, but not to the extent that a human woman would.

i’d be willing to guess it has something to do with at least a portion of the extra species, well species, being mono gendered (lamia, harpy, etc) and that that comes into play to at least an extent with the other species as well.

it could also be due to their prior cultures that to an extent must have had to lay low, so if they got found by a human the last they could do was react badly, so their cultures changed to make them react calmly to being found in awkward situations so that they could turn the public belief of them o nits head and make people less likely to believe those that have seen them.
      just my thought on the matter of course.

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

Or it could just be an ecchi thing. Kekekek.

I dunno about your first point. Centorea comes to mind, and depending on the instance, the other girls are careful about being caught with “their pants down” as it were.

I do sorta see your second point. Mono-species especially could not care about being seen naked. Miia has even said that being seen naked is nothing compared to being seen shedding. Papi and her mother made it clear that in the olden days, harpies just flew down, grabbed a guy, then bonked with him for a while.

• Perentie said:

Regarding Polt not being bothered by the smell of the garbage, having a sensitive nose doesn’t equal being offended by a given smell. Dogs after all are not generally bothered by the smell of rotting flesh or feces despite having noses much more sensitive than our own.

And as for not sensing the hot spring, she may have not been looking for it, or the garbage disguised it, or the spring was too deep for her to easily scent, or some combination.

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

Both very fair points that I did not consider.

• Unanswered said:

First off: Fine job, dear scanlators. It’s always worth waiting for what you guys put out. Breath is bated, men and women, breath is BATED.
      Is Draco actually a left-fielder(?) I was seriously confused on that score, mainly because she said she was looking for ‘friends’, not a lover. But probly you’re right.
      As for the non-embarrassment, I think we have the answers in
      a.) Polt’s an athletic type; such types are usually unashamed to show off.
      b.) Kii’s always naked (mostly). I think she probably just covers her naughty bits with leaves because Smith told her to.
      c.) Tio’s huge. That means she’s used to being the dominant force in any relationships she’s had, and so she’s not afraid to be seen naked, as nudity has at least something to do with power dynamics (seeing one at their ‘weakest’, and all that).
      As to their falling for him: I don’t read that from Polt so much, she didn’t really strike me as noticing Kimihito at all (at least, not in the way the others did). It’s still possible, of course. Personally, I think Kii is more likely, just because we’ve already seen Smith pressuring her to move in with a family, and she seems to appreciate that Kimihito is a Nice Guy (TM) (if in a kuudere manner, heavy on the kuu).

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

Hey, suckin’ on yer wabs will change yer perception of a guy. ‘.^~*

8. Anonymous said:

Thanks for getting the chapter release out despite all the RL troubles the team has been having. Looking forward to the usual high quality releases once everyone has gotten their lives stabilised again.

9. Nil said:

12 beast translation, please

• Laarix said:

Yeah i’d second that request if the excellent people here were not that busy already with just Monmusu. Sadly since the guys at Violent Scans have been shot down by a DMCA claim there hasn’t been any new scanlations of 12 Beast or Dragons Rioting and even the raws are bit hard to come by. Like Leroy could say: “at least we have chicken (Papi)” :V

10. vipo said:

Thanks a lot!! 🙂

11. kyamada said:

FINALLY! PRETTY ANONYMOUS, HAS COME BACK!!!!!

12. Geese1 said:

Many thanks for the release!

13. Frangelico said:

Mediafire fucking sucks.
    Use a decent hoster already you losers.

• fyl said:

If you want to upload it elsewhere, go ahead. We won’t stop you. Just keep the credits page.

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

Wow.

• Touhoufanatic said:

wow, rude much.
      be thankful their not using a download client that makes you wait a given amount of time or go through hoops of fake popups.

• Unanswered said:

That’s gratitude for you.

14. koutaru said:

15. Matthew said:

No chapter this month

16. Gordon said:

I really appreciate all the hard work that is done to get these chapters to us, and, wish to apologize for those whiners (O-Baka-san) posting here. Just starting to learn bits and pieces of Japanese and Hiragana, a few words so far, and I can tell ro from ru…

17. S4TY4 said:

Thanks for the new chapter

18. wolfy said:

Yes, ty for the release and updates.

Tio really is proving to be top-tier waifu status. Think that the author has enough on his plate making a decent story w/ the amount of women that are “officially” in kimihoto’s harem, but i wouldnt object to tio becoming one of the last one’s.

She’s just too damn adorable to be left single.

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

(o.o)/
      I support the notion to bring sweet, tall, busty, dark-skinned trope into the harem.

All in favor?
      Aye!

• Touhoufanatic said:

AY!

• Unanswered said:

Ayyyy lmao.

• AJ said:

Pie!!!….no wait…Aye!!!

19. T. Hall said:

Anybody got the raw for chap. 43?

• Yosumarainesu said:

I heard that ch 43 is on delayed and will be released at may.

• T. Hall said:

Ah, okay. That’s gonna things easier for the translators.

20. J.Dog said:

I like the quality of the work done by you guys, even the lq releases are of a high standard, but it does annoy me how long it takes for new releases to come out rl problems or no, I mean seriously what am I paying you for… “wait, I don’t pay them, oh, well never mind then”. Take as long as you need, RL always comes first, we all just appreciate you doing it in the first place 🙂

21. kyamada said:

How’s 42?

• fyl said:

I started working on the raws, but we still need a script.

• kyamada said:

Aahh… thank god.
        Good luck fyl. Take your time

• onrroran said:

the chapter 42 was released in spanish already, wouldnt be easier to work with those scans? i think spanish is a little easier than korean or japanese

• fyl said:

No. We don’t do second hand translations.
          The reason we don’t do that is due to losing some meaning (etc.) every time a text is translated from one language to another. TF could probably tell you even more about that.
          Furthermore, IF we were to do something like that, we’d need someone who could translate Spanish into good English.
          So Spanish->English won’t happen. At least not done by our team.

The raws themselves could be used, but we already have another reliable raw provider.

• onrroran said:

ok, just wondering possibilities, keep up the good work, you have time since Okayado wont do this months chapter 🙂

22. Robpcfl said:

The ISDN for Vol 10 for English is now listed on Amazon! Got mine added to wish list!!!

Eng:
    Series: Monster Musume
    Paperback: 192 pages
    Publisher: Seven Seas (December 6, 2016)
    Language: English
    ISBN-10: 1626924392
    ISBN-13: 9781626924390

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

I’m still only up to volume 6. Methinks I need to make a trip to Barnes and Noble.

… Aww, but now that I think about it, I was saving up because I wanted to try the Shantae series. It looks fun and slightly pervy.

23. psycholobster said:

Thank you for the release. This was very funny and cute chapter. Keep up the good work.

24. kalil said:

thanks for the chapter
    tio sweetness out of the charges

25. you don't know me said:

any news on the next chapter?

• fyl said:

TTF said he’d be done with the mm42 script some time today or tomorrow.
      Then it’s cleaning the pages for a LQ release and typesetting.
      So probably some day next week.

• kyamada said:

Noted mr. fyl

26. Vicil said:

Read the above posts, looking forward to 42LQ and being back on regular schedule. Perhaps 43LQ later this month? It would be cool to get a double release this May.

• kyamada said:

That would be lovely

• you don't know me said:

it would be amazing

• kyamada said:

Did it really gonna happen? Cause… you know…

27. ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

I am sorely tempted to rename myself for this comment section. Call myself “That’s what she” so the left side of my post amuses me infinitely.

Why hasn’t anyone done that yet?!

28. That's what she said:

😀

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

Byoutiful.

29. kyamada said:

FYI, 43 is out.

• Your mom said:

Where is it posted, please?

• kyamada said:

Still jap version. Stroll through monmusu reddit

• Your mom said:

I did wasn’t listed anywhere.

• kyamada said:

Sorry it was imgur…

I thought I found it when I strolled through there. Found it in the comment section of daily life wikia on chapter 43

• T. Hall said:

Could you post a link to it?

• Yosumarainesu said:

Could someone take a photo of OKAYADO if they meet him? I’m genuinely curious about him.

• kyamada said:

Aawwwwwwwwww

30. John paul said:

Excuse me mind if i as.. Are you still translating the series? Cause the series is licensed by the seven sea?
    Im just curious so please bear with me…

• fyl said:

As we already said quite often: We are not going to drop this series at any point. In the unlikely case we have to, we’re going to inform you.

31. ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

Finally managed to pull together the time and funds to get MonMusu vol 7 and 8.

I want me dat Pan Faun. |:d Super adorable.

• kyamada said:

Merino?

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

Yes. I just assumed that a minor character like her no one would remember the name for.

• kyamada said:

Fyi, she and other farm girls will make another appearance in 43…

Just… sayin… sorry

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

*.* You have no reason to apologize. Heh. Heheh. Hehehehehahahahahahaahah!

• wolfy said:

Merino can definitely hold her own as a potential waifu, but imo tio still holds the title of “queen of adorableness” 🙂

• ChaosSorceror_Davidicus said:

Currently, I’m not inclined to disagree. But as an Aries, and a fan of sheep or goat things, I just… can’t say no.

SHE HAS HORIZONTAL PUPILS! IT’S ADORAB-OVERLOAD! Also she’s fully fluffeh.
        I should change my avatar to something goat related.

32. you don't know me said:

so what’s the scoop is the LQ coming soon?
    i thought it was sometime next week?

• fyl said:

Yes, I did say that.
      The script is done, the pages are cleaned, but our TS got busy and wasn’t available this week.

• kyamada said:

Another RL?

• you don't know me said:

ah i see can we expect them anytime soon?

• fyl said:

MM42 LQ will probably be released this weekend.
          I can’t say when MM43 LQ will be done, because we don’t have a script yet and I don’t know when TTF has time to work on it.

• kyamada said:

1. Alright, this weekend.Thank you Mr. fyl
            2. So sad to hear about the MM43. Keep up the great work right there always

• you don't know me said:

thanks i hope we’ll see it real soon ^^

33. Grip said:

They only use the Japanese version.

• Agozer said:

I know. I wasn’t talking to the scanlation team.

• Grip said: